Happy Black History Month! 🌿 To recognize the contributions of Black creators, makers, and business owners, we're sharing a few Black-owned sustainable style brands.
1. SELFISH Swimwear - An ethical and responsible swimwear brand that advocates body positivity. Handmade in our Montreal studio, each piece is made with care and love.
2. Omi Woods - Contemporary heirlooms that are ethically and individually handcrafted with fair trade African gold.
3. Love & Nudes - Skin tone intimates for People of Colour. They are on a mission to create a global community designed to connect and share one another's individuality.
4. House of Hayla - The HoH collection combines the perfect mix of Peta Approved vegan synthetics sourced in a single tone to create the perfect monochromatic shoe.
5. Sunday Afternoon - styling you and your interiors - shop ethically sourced goods for you and your space.
6. Goodee - A curated marketplace where good design meets good purpose.
7. Israella Kobla - A luxury made-to-order clothing and accessories brand that redefines minimalism through structure and bold femininity.
8. Lunar Loungewear - A Montreal-based small business focusing on luxury loungewear and pajamas.
Comment below your favourite Black-owned businesses!