Happy Asian American and Pacific Islander (AAPI) Heritage Month!
As an asian-owned business, this month is very special to us and we believe the contribution of other AAPI creators should continue to be recognized and celebrated!
Below we have outlined over 30 asian-owned small businesses in Canada and the United States. Let us know in the comments an AAPI-owned business to grow our community together!
Asian-Owned Fashion Brands
- Olive + Piper: jewelry boutique & wedding jewelry
- Samara: cruelty free hand bags and accessories made with apple, castor seed and recycled ocean plastics
- Vessi: waterproof shoes
- All the Wild Roses: ethical & sustainable clothing made with up-cycled and vintage fabrics
- WWAKE: sustainably minded fine jewelry
- Kayu: handcrafted handbags, clutches and totes
- Valani: sustainable, ethical, vegan, plant-based clothing
- OCIN: eco-swimwear
- Leze the Label: sustainable work leisure wear
- Siena Vida (us!): Eco-friendly hair accessories. We plant one tree for every order.
Asian-Owned Beauty Brands
- Blume: skin, body, and period care brand that promotes self-care and acceptance
- Clean Circle: zero waste beauty essentials
- Three Ships Beauty: all natural, cruelty-free skin care
- Fersk Self Care: sustainable self-care products for you and your home
- The Rose Company: vegan, paraben-free and non-toxic clean beauty essentials
- Pink Moon: intentional self-care brand and platform merging emotional health and self-love with beauty
- Huppy: zero waste toothpaste tablets
- Everyday Humans: plant-powered, eco-friendly sunscreen
- Wyld: natural and plant-based personal care brand that is gentle on your skin and the planet
- Glow Recipe: cruelty-free, clean, fruit-powered skincare
- Cocokind: conscious, plant-based, cruelty-free skincare
Asian-Owned Home Brands
- Blueland: eco-friendly cleaning products
- Loyale Studio: eco-friendly & modern linens
- Make Nice Company: Plastic-free solid dish soap
- Monos Travel: premium travel goods designed in Canada
- La Nature Store: a zero waste store in Brooklyn, NY
- Mala the Brand: eco-friendly coconut soy wax candles. They plant one tree for every order.
- Birch: natural, organic, non-toxic mattresses
- Auntie's Supply: Toronto-based Superette featuring snacks & ingredients for Asian millennials
- Rooted: NYC-based plant shop. 1% donated to a non-profit of choice